Happy Australia Day


Hey everyone, 

Happy Australia Day to all you lovely Aussies out there.   I came across an A-MAZING website recently, Fashion Bunker, I'm sure a lot of you will have heard of it, possibly not us Brits though!  Also to help celebrate Australia Day, they are offering 20% off!  Just have to check out their instagram page for the code. 

 How long is it acceptable to say Happy New Year, because I suppose I should also do that!  I went to Thailand after xmas and spent new year partying on a beach and chilling with tigers!  On my travels I met someone who owns their own clothing line, Poverty Sucks.  He is still away at the moment, but as soon as he gets back I shall be placing an order!! You should check his page out, he has some really original stuff, with more in the pipeline if I am not mistaken.
this WILL be mine!!! <3




Plus... at the risk of bombarding you with too much info, my friend and I are in the process of starting a fashion and beauty blog for Qatar, which shall be coming very very soon!  There will also be a shop online for hand made kimonos and customised beachwear, which we will be shipping worldwide so please be a doll and add us on facebook and instagram for updates! 

I shall leave you with a couple of photos from my travels!
Head wear: River Island (necklace), Crop top: H&M, Shorts: Topshop, Bumbag: Urban Outfitters

Top: Nasty gal, Caridgan: Rat & Boa
 Can't believe I got to meet so many tigers! Dream fulfilled <3

Top: Missguided

Bikini: ASOS

Waistcoat: Pretty Little Thing, Skirt: Garage

 Much love, (don't forget to add us on fb!)


Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I absolutely love reading and responding to your comments, so please leave them! Don't forget the link to your blog as I would love to follow you back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger