Dubai Baby!

Just a little blog tonight to let you all know.....

That I am soooo excited to go to Dubai tomorrow, I just cannot contain my excitement!

I have a full weekend planned of shopping, going to see the Stone Roses (I have been on a mad dash to learn all their songs!) and The Script the following night with possibly a spot of sunbathing.  I cannot wait!!

It then occured to me that it is less that 12 hours until I have to be at the airport and I have not even packed, in fact I am still at work!  Soooo in a bid not to forget anything (because I always seem to leave the most vital things behind) I went on a hunt for a packing check list.

This is my favourite of the ones that I found and just wanted to share it with you all, and although I am only going for a weekend and I won't need it all, I WILL be using it tonight when I will be a walking zombie after work!

List from: http://hellocuteness.com/
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend what ever you are doing, I'll be updating on my return with lots of pics and I can't wait to see all of yours and read all your blogs.  

much love beautiful followers xx

post signature

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I absolutely love reading and responding to your comments, so please leave them! Don't forget the link to your blog as I would love to follow you back!

8 Comments:

  1. That packing list is handy. I'm going away soon, will definitely use this.
    Have a good weekend! :)

    P.s I've just come across your blog and I love love love it! :)
    xox

    Amzyinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! :)

      It was very handy, in fact possibly a little too efficient that it took me 2 hours to pack for 2 days haha! Set a lot of time aside - where abouts are you off to?!

      Kwl I will check your blog out as soon as I am back sweets! Xx

      Delete
  2. ooooo have fun!

    New post up on blog!
    http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/god-must-be-missing-angel.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! I shall try haha!
      Will check out your post as soon as I am back! Xx

      Delete
  3. Have so much fun in Dubai!! I think you will love it !! Such a nice packinglist :p
    Thanks for you sweet comment on
    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you now on bloglovin :p
    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to hear all about dubai! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $30 Chicnova Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. handy list & have an amazing time! thanks so much for visiting my blog & leaving such a sweet comment. I'm following on bloglovin now too :)
    Melina x
    http://stylelastsalifetime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream


nastygal-logo Amazon-logo

Twitter Updates

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram Twitter Facebook Pinterest LinkedIn ebay Amazon
INSTAGRAM


Meet The Author



Be an e-tailPR blogger